View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Once a cheater always a cheater.........

my personal view and experience on this matter is this:

i used to cheat on all my girlfriends from junior high through the beginning of college. usually just found someone new, more interesting, whatever, did what i want, broke up with the old one, etc. etc.

then i met the girl that i married and have never cheated or wanted to really at all, ever. i used to work in a job that had a ton of temptation as well and it was never really a problem. i could go into details on this part, but it would just seem like a brag post and it is not. i used to literally have drunk college girls throw themselves at me on a nightly basis and cheating never seemed like an option. i liken it now to cutting off my own arm. sure i could do it, but it is NOT EVER going to happen. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

i have been married almost 6 years and i really feel like the cheating part or just doing what you want comes from still searching for happiness and contentment in a relationship. once you have it you quit looking. i don't think cheating is about the sex very often at all.

any questions about this subject or my opinion on it and i would be happy to answer. i just think a time comes that you mature and care about someone and would not want to hurt them or do anything dishonest in your relationship with them. some people never find this and keep searching using some very bad methods (cheating, being selfish) some people never grow up, but cheating isn't something you have to do forever, you have choices, everyone does.

later. J.