View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 06:23 PM

Default Re: 200nl: TP turns FD, I CRAI.

To answer those...

1)If you are ahead here (which I don't doubt a decent % of time) you are crushing him. Because you have the FD covered he is drawing to AT MOST 9 outs and that is with only a handful of hands, namely 97,87,86,65. Does he really bet these hand son the turn after you check to him? Maybe...

2)I am not sure if by what you say you are inferring having FE as a good or bad thing. If infact you are beating him you obviously don't want him to fold. But again how many Ax type hands are you beating on this board. Much less then you are behind that is for sure. And you have NO FE against those hands.

3)And since we are most likely not folding out better, I don't know how this affects anything in regards for reasons to shove. Are you implying that shoving $137 into $134 pot justifies this equity calculation?

4)I guess if you feel he is quite loose he could call with one of the aforementioned hands. But given that all the money is in the pot and he wold be [knowingly?] chasing with no implied odds seems like a bit of a stretch.

I just want to say that if the board was K high instead of A high and you held KT, I would like the shove much more. You would get looser calls IMO since their is a greater chance that you are FOS with an AX hand that got stubborn. But on A high flops, people always feel that 'someone' has to have the A (obviously because more people play Ax hands then Kx hands) and are more aware of the aggression factor that coincides with that.