View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Heartland Poker Tour Upcoming Events & they\'re coming 2 Denver area 2!

Alas, I didn't get there (again), sigh! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

It was a smaller field to boot, and I lost most my chips (just after the break) with pocket jacks, when they ran up against pocket aces.

I had built up my stack from 15k to about 32k, when I lost 25k on that damm hand.

I was still steaming, when donkey me, went all in on flush draw, with my last 7k, out of position no less, and it turned out the person who called me, had gotten trip queens on flop, and I didn't get my last diamond for my flush, and was out.

She had raised preflop on the button, with Queen duce o/s BTW, and I had King/J of diamonds and I called her from the Small Blind position.

I've got one more trip to do next weekend, that's already paid for (buyin included). Between now and then, I'm really trying to figure out what I'm doing that is causing me to self implode.

BTW, for you Denver Locals, Mike the guy who won 1st place in Denver, made it to day 2 in Deadwood.

I'm hoping he's gunna take it down here as well! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]