View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 12:29 AM

Default Re: Smoking and Video Games

[ QUOTE ]
Glaring Biass?? Still in highschool here. do you mean like. make smokers feel bad. cuz my teacher told me something like that. but that was before I wrote the questions and printed 100 copies.

Go ahead and re-do the survey. it will only help me in finding the 100 people. In fact, I'm woundering if you could help me with the paragraphs. I have to find a direct quote for each of the four paragraphs. Maybe you could help me in one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mean like "make smokers feel bad", I mean like, "do you honestly think anybody in their right mind will agree with statements like 'kids should play violent video games all day every day' and 'I like it when people smoke in my place of work'".

If you can tell me why you chose to put "smoking" and "video games" in the same survey, and exactly what you hope to learn from your conclusions, that would be sweet.

Just an fyi - since you're new here and probably don't even play poker, most of the respected people on these boards tend to be at least somewhat educated and are very into logical processes. Coming on here with a half-baked, last minute, illogical survey isn't going to get much help. I wish you the best in the future if you're serious. We can help you get better, but you have to be willing to help yourself.