View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 06:08 AM

Default Bustoed by 5-3 off suite, thanks FT

took a shot at 1-2 NL on FT with $300 b/c of an apparent muppet donating, but apparently I was the muppet donating

Hands: 6max 1-2 NL

Villian $243
Hero $90

preflop: Hero was dealt 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], <font color="red">Villian raises to $7, Hero reraises to $22, Villian calls </font>

flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

<font color="red">Villian bets $20, Hero raise to $78 ans is all - in. </font>

[b]turn:[/] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] river 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

<font color="white">Hero shows 8s 8h and lost with three of a kind eights
Villian show Ad 7d and wins pot with a flush Ace high </font>

about 5 minutes later, same villian I reload my case $200 (actually had 203.33

Villian $323
Hero $200

preflop: Hero was dealt Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], <font color="red">Villian raises to $7, Hero reraises to $28, Villian reraises $316 and is all in, Hero calls $172 </font>

[b]flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

turn: K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

river: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

<font color="white">Hero shows Qh Qd and loses with two pair queens and threes
Villian shows 5s 3d and wins with three of a kind threes </font>

Beat: I'm bust0 @ FT
Variance: No actually I have $3.33
Brag: think I'm gonna one shot it all in some 0.05c 0.10c PLO, playing as 'Kemistry' on FTP come scoop the tilt dollars