View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 10:11 AM

Default Re: FullTilt Manipulating Your Winnings?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're obviously very confused. I'm not trying to convince anybody that it is rigged. Just wondered if anybody shared my frustrations. I'll work on accepting bad beats when you can accept that it was a legitimate question. If you have a problem, I would appreciate that you take your negativity elsewhere. You're not offering anything to this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

To answer your question in a very serious very positive manner... yes we have all experienced something like this. We have all gotten it in with a better hand by far 80/20 and things like that. And we have all lost those hands many times. Its not FTP "manipulating" the winnings its simply poker. And one of these days you'll have 58o and crack AA or something similar.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're absolutely right. That's why I can only laugh when I get rivered cause it's saved us all more times than we could've expected. It was just the fact that i was winning such a low percentage. Ya know? It was literally under 5% of the hands that I went into.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me I hear ya. I think we all do. Just something you'll have to get used to if you wish to continue playing online. Just like Rek said you'll see many more hands online than you would live so crazy and strange things that seem to defy logic will happen to you, but you can't blame FTP or any other site for these things happening well except maybe AP [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]