View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 02:34 PM

Default Re: Happy Birthday KM

I liked what Mets did, so I wanted to do something similar for my birthday. Here are some of my thoughts and memories. And a preemptive apology for those that I missed – I know everyone is not listed.

Aaron – always a gentleman. If not for you, I think I would be the eldest POGGER. I am happy to leave the title to you…..

Amplify –If not for you, I probably would have not stayed in POG. You sent me *hugs* when I really needed them. I miss you and hope all is well. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Boiler – I know I always thought you were a wolf when we first started playing. But damn, you were wolfy (or I just suck…a very strong possibility)

Chuck – Xmen, need I say more. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Clown – I spreche ein bißchen Deutsch. I habe in Salzburg fur ein Jahr wohnen. Danke fur den Geburtstag Wunsch. Yes, I am sure I butchered that.

Durron –You finished playing Pirates of Pogglesport I, while at the WSOP. What a guy! The last day, I think I received 500 IMs from you and I couldn’t stop laughing. That is still my favorite game of all time.

FCBL – I know I have said this before, but you have been one of my favorite additions to POG. I always enjoy playing with you.

Fnord – I still always think you are a wolf…(or see comment for boiler)

GT – Heh, I remember peeking you the first time I was a seer. Someone asked me why. I said I was trying to peek a “mid-tier” player. What I meant was “someone who I didn’t think would be night-killed for a few nights”. I think your response was “WTF!!” Looking back, it was pretty funny.

HBE – I liked PD, so it should not be surprising that I liked HBE.

Herbie – I know I have said this before, but you have also been one of my favorite additions to POG.

Horn – I miss you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

IY – Whenever I see you name, I think of the Jolly Green Giant and laugh.

Kyro – yeah, thanks for getting me into this. It’s like an addiction. You have come a long way in the last 1.5 years and I am very proud of you for it. I am also greatful to POG for being here when you needed some place to go.

Luckay – you have made my head hurt many times, but I think you would be surprised how many times you have made me laugh too.

Madtown – thanks for inviting me to play in my first game. I am not sure I would have ever signed up on my own.

Mets – I think it was CYOA?, we were so “in sync” with each other. I have never been so sure of another villager in my life. I am glad, because I think we started to talk more after that.

MDD – yeah...you fake seer as a wolf and then ask me (the other seer) for my peeks. I almost have a heart attack and think “OMG, what is he doing, is he crazy!!!” Yeah, you had me fooled. Not nice. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nick – I can’t tell you how glad I am that I didn’t join the Boat Game and how much I wished I had not joined the +/- Game.

OurHouse – you always make me laugh. I really enjoyed the tubos we played together. I think we were the wolves 3 times in a row or something. You always made it fun for me.

Scott – first turbo you get mad and refuse to talk to me in the final round, so I lose the game. I was crushed. That was a long time ago. I like playing with you, as long as I know you are a villager. You’ve become too good as a wolf.

Shorty – you will always have a special place in my heart. But I think you should be lynched Day 1 for the rest of your life.

Spook – you had the misfortune of being given a role no one knew existed in the first game we played together. I was pretty sure you were crazy. Thank you for asking about kyroette this summer. It was nice that you thought of her.

Stephen – I cringe whenever I think of 007, but I am glad I got to play it with you. I left with a lot of respect for your game.

Tokyo – Turf Wars – we did GOOD [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

VR – you are a wonderful mod and just what all these guys need. POG is lucky to have you.

WDCBooks – I never told you this, but when I first played I was very intimdated by you. You were, in my eyes, one of the best players out there. When someone voted for me, you said “Leave her alone, if she is a wolf, she will out herself soon enough”. I thought “OMG, I am so bad, WDC says I suck”. What I learned soon thereafter is that was your way of making sure new players get their playing time….you didn’t want me lynched right away. I can honestly say I <u>still</u> think you are one of the best players in the game and I truly enjoy playing with you each and every time. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Zurvan – thanks for giving me the role that allowed my son to go around for a week telling everyone at work that I was a whore. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]