View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 03:46 AM

Default Re: So I signed up for rakeback---When is it effective?

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any minimum number of hands one has to play per month to qualify for the rakeback?? Also I downloaded the FTP software from a refer a friend link sent to me by a buddy. If I delete this off my computer can I re download and be able to qualify for rakeback. I haven't set up my FTP account yet only downloaded the software.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no minimum hand count you need to play in order to receive rakeback (unless specific rules are created by a given rakeback provider, but I would not expect this to come into play) and as long as you have not yet created a Full Tilt account, you should be able to delete all traces of the software, clear your cookies, and then redownload the FT software from a rakeback provider then create an account with rakeback -- any rakeback providers you see on this forum should give you no problems. Your best bet is to contact a rakeback provider directly through this forum and have them walk you step by step through the process from this point so as to ensure you are tracked correctly given your specific situaton.

Best of luck, and feel free to PM me or any other rakeback companies you see here if you need help! I'm sure most companies will be more than willing to help you as best they can!

Tim
RakeBackDirect