View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 06:44 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

I remember a story a couple of my buddies told me awhile back. My one friend is broke, but the other created a number of websites in college that did very well, and had received a sizable inheritance from his father upon his death. So the two of them are out at a pretty upscale bar in DC at around evening time, when the wealthy friend notices a black dude sitting at the bar a couple seats down. Apparently the friend noticed what type of liquor the guy was drinking (an expensive type around a couple C notes per shot), and was a big fan of it. So he got the 3 a round of drinks and struck up conversation.

From the way it was told, they were pretty much shooting the [censored] about a lot of things, certain drinks, cars,etc. The black dude says thanks a lot for the drink, calls the bartender over and buys 3 shots of Louis XIII, which they take, and he says "hey lemme show you something outside". So they follow him and he presents a brand new Lamborghini. Shows em inside and all that stuff, but then says he has to go. It turns out (as if you weren't expecting it), it was Sean Taylor, and this was before his rookie season I think. From the way my friend told it, he was extremely down to Earth,and generally a very nice guy, despite a lot of the stuff you hear about him being a criminal,etc.

I just thought I'd share that story. Let's hope for the best for the young man.