View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Can I get away from AQ here?

$100+10 live NLHE tourney, 18 players, 10K in starting chips with 30 minute levels.

I have been playing very tight at aggressive table, raising with 4 hands and winning 3 of them. There has been lots of limping and I have missed a ton of drawing hands/small PP. Thanks to that, had gotten down to 5400 until I limp-jammed with JJ which held vs 99. Now up to 12.5K.

With the blinds at 200/400 a man, I raise it up UTG to 1600 with the A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

MP, with 10.2K, calls the raise, a stoic player who has been playing many pots, and has been making small stabs at those pots which have been reraised and folded. He is what I call an "Any A-X" player, especially suited. He got lucky 5 hands before when he got it all-in with A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] vs AKo on an A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] board, which hit a flush with the 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] on the river.

The blinds fold, HU, two players, pot @ 3800.

Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I check, MP bets 800.
I c/r to 3200.
MP jams for 5K more into a 8600 pot, making a waving motion with his hands towards me.

Hero? Is there ANY way I can fold here?