View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Hand in which I fold TPSK for one bet on the river

because he didnt raise the flop I would discount hands other than KQ , KTs, AQ, AK very signifcantly but not entirely.

Adding a few bluffs in there ( you cant totally discount this possibility) and I think you have a pretty close to indifferent situation on the river, leaning towards a fold.

Not really sure how much a semi passive donk "slowplays" hands like or AA/JJ/TT/88 on a board like this or doesnt raise a hand like KJ. Pretty much the crucial variable to the hand.

That being said, i infinitely prefer a turn c/c, because you are behind against his range on the turn, and it gives him more incentive to bluff with hands like 77/AT.

If he decides to check his other hands behind, most hands you are ahead of are drawing pretty slim, so giving them a free card isnt that bad.

Flop donk is pretty bad (not from a EV perspective, but from a obvious decision perspective) , your draw isnt as strong as it looks so its not happening for value, your never taking down a pot and your oop [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]