View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 02:48 PM

Default Re: I have papers to write but who cares...ask me questions about LOST

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a pretty avid watcher, but I've missed some episodes here and there. What ever happened to Michael and his son, did Michael get killed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Walt was taken by the other from a raft that Michael, Walt, Jin and Sawyer built and cast off on in an attempt to escape the island. The others approached them in a small motorboat, took Walt, and shot Sawyer. Since then Walt has been seen in the woods by Shannon before she was killed and has also, though I am somewhat wary of this being the whole story, communicated with Michael via the computer in the hatch. Apparently they had some kind of AIM on microcomputers. News to me.

Anyway, after a few of these chats Michael can't take the idea of Walt being gone anymore and goes into the heart of the island after him by himself. Locke taught him how to shoot a gun before he left, and Jack got angry at Locke for encouraging Michael in his quest which was so obviously going to go unfulfilled. Michael left and we haven't seen him since. Theories abound about him either 1. being killed 2. being lost or 3. being captured by the Others. Option 3 seems the most likely to me.

Hope that helps.