View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 06:06 PM

Default Re: New York Knicks \'07-\'08 playoffs or Busto thread

wow, it's hard to believe this is curry's 7th year or so...it didn't seem that long ago he was coming out of HS...

this is actually more disappointing, talking about his work ethic and how he still hasn't bothered to put the effort in to dominate the weaker talent in the East...i disagree wynton, the guy shows up routinely every year out of shape and it seems to take him a while to get into top gear condition-wise and i'm sure his lazy attitude has a lot to do with it imo...his ethic holds his skills back if that makes sense...

i guess i thought he would eventually get the idea, but with a relatively new contract that gives him security, i guess he'll just maintain his lazy ways, whatever, i've already had enough of this guy and doubt he's going to turn it around...

scrubary...lol, i gave up on this guy a long time ago, i was never thrilled with the idea of a scoring PG...history doesn't lie, all his teams blow because there isn't a PG to setup the offense and get good looks for his teammates...

also, his attitude infuriates me, yea the team sux and we're not going anywhere, but that doesn't make it all right to joke around so much at the end of the games or take off when u don't like ur role on the team...whatever, it's all moot, it's gonna be hard to dump this prick, hopefully he breaks his leg and takes a hike...

keep saying it, this team is beyond repairing at this point, it all needs to get blown up at this point, it's not just parts, there's no core, no one to build around (curry would have been ideal, but he's a bum, and lee is not the type)

whatever, another moot point since management doesn't care, dolan has already shown he's an idiot and he picks guys that favor flash over substance