View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

ya i quit drinking soda a few weeks ago and now drink like 500 gallons of water a day so im used to having to piss every 10 minutes anyway. i should probably be drinking water right now, i have no idea why im not. i feel like im [censored] seasick but there arent any annoying seals that be stealin my yellowtails.

stinkypete: yes of course its the redbulls fault. whats more realistic, horrible hangover from drinking too much or from like 3 redbulls? PRETTY OBVIOUS ITS FROM THE REDBULLS AND NOT FROM DRINKING LIKE THE WHOLE BOTTLE OF VODKA. its divine punishment for drinking a woman drink

at least my throat doesnt hurt as bad. no clue if it was just from drinking that my mouth/throat were dry or if tylenol is actually being useful. should i read "the double helix" by james d watson first or should i go with "field notes from a catastrophe: man, nature and climate change" by elizabeth kolbert? the one that sounds incredibly boring needs a 5-6 page paper written about it and the double helix needs an 8-10 page (or 1800-2k words which less than 8 pages so prob like 1801 words for me). the boring book paper is due tues and the longer but less suicide inducing one is due thursday but i can turn it in tuesday and have the prof look at it and give tentative grade and i can redo parts to improve which would prob be useful since i got only like a C on the midterm.

im still pretty excited about playing more nl at least. life could be good if i just played like 600-1k nl online and a little live nl or mixed game. i actually enjoy live but lately i have a lot of horrible habits that i had always thought i was immune to that are only going to come into play in a live game so maybe its best if i stay away. plus i cant play at the bike anyway if nobody has money.