View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 08:22 PM

Default Re: Help my horse (and me)

[ QUOTE ]

(For those of you who are curious, I gave up online poker last spring. ... yes, I won a lot and still could easily.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Matt,

Please be sure to pass on to your horse that he is indeed a lucky horse (maybe cos he wears 4 horseshoes - having a piece of lucky nailed to each foot can't be bad.) Getting coached by someone Mason considers qualified enough to write an SSNL book must do good things to your EV.

If you don't need your poker brain anymore - can I borrow it for about 2k hands a day? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Full Tilt by a country mile, when you are playing games where the rake counts for a lot Rakeback is huge.

Stars has a bigger playerbase - and going by the law of averages, softer players but I don't think they are soft enough to offset FT's RB & bonuses, tho if you could play at Party...

PA HUD is way better than GT+ (you get what you pay for)

2/4 is midstakes not small stakes - tho once you hit this limit Rakeback starts to matter less.

PS how DO you play AK?? - I swear I'd have a better winrate if I open folded it everytime - something must be wrong there.