View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Vegetarianism? Pros and Cons

[ QUOTE ]
You don't get your hands dirty, you don't contribute to the demand, and you'd be surprised at what happens to your relationship with food. You'll get cravings for awhile, but then meat will start seeming really unappetizing - you'll want to eat it about as much as roadkill. You'll also never feel like there aren't enough alternatives - not if you look. Veganism is harder, and takes much more work - you can still have great variety and satisfaction, but it's expensive and you have to plan. I don't recommend going straight into veganism.

Personally I'm very glad to be a vegetarian - it's rewarding in more ways than one. If you worry that you won't feel good about it, don't - it can really make you feel better. But if it's not worth it to you, don't bother.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I have thought about it for awhile but my friend convinced me not too because he said it was some "pussy sh.it."

I know it would definitely make me feel better, but that's the thing I guess. If I did it I would be doing it more for myself than the animals, same result I suppose. One less meat eater.