View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 07:08 PM

Default Re: The Showboat in AC The good, the bad and the UGLY!

I can't comment on the alleged tournament fiasco, but I can say the floor likes to ignore problems and hope they'll go away.

A guy with a name tag that read 'Pit Manager' took my card to swipe me in, 5 minutes later I come back and ask the guy for my card and he tells me he never got it. I ask him to look and he says OK and I go back to my game.

5 minutes later I ask again, and he plays dumb and we start from scratch. He says he'll look.

10 minutes goes by, this guy is nowhere to be found, so I ask another floor guy and he says he'll get right on it. Great.

When that didn't lead to anything, eventually the original guy was back and he said he didn't have it and they were making me a new one. I had to go find him yet again to get it, but I had a players card again. He assures me that I'm logged in.

A couple hours later I go to clock out and I'm told by a new guy that I was never swiped in. I say I've been there for a couple hours and I'm told I'm given the appropriate time for it.

The floor was friendly the whole time, just not particularly responsive [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]