View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 05:28 AM

Default Re: Stars 50K Guaranteed - The Dreaded Min Raise

[ QUOTE ]

[...]if you have the software stove JJ against TT+, AQ, and AK... [...] ... however I do believe that 3-betting for value is the best option available to you (the fact that you force your opponent to give away information by taking this line just adds further value to it)...
[...]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here´s the problem: if Villains raising range from EP actually would be TT+,AQ+, do you really think he limped all the other hands before (according to OP 50% - from any position) with crap only? Why did he never raise ATo from the Button, AJ from Hijack, KQ from middle position, 66+ from anywhere? Did he just not have those hands? I doubt that ...

As jarid said - OP provided us a read - unlike tons of other hands discussed here. Why do you cast doubts on this? OP said, he played a while with him ... why not take Villain as what OP described him - an extremely loose-passive player and judge the hand on the base of exactly this information? And then you tell me again that you are ahead of his range ...

And one last note:

[ QUOTE ]
... if you have the software stove JJ against TT+, AQ, and AK... and come back with the results...

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting ... did YOU check the results yourself before making this announcement?

equity win tie pots won pots tied
Hand 0: 53.124% 52.08% 01.04% 304987776 6112398.00 { TT+, AQs+, AQo+ }
Hand 1: 46.876% 45.83% 01.04% 268395396 6112398.00 { JJ }