View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 06:53 AM

Default Re: The Worst Hand I Ever Played

[ QUOTE ]
Playing £10/£20 online at 5am, stuck £2000 and now having filled up my credit card for another buy-in, I pick up KK.

I'm sitting on £2800.

I flat call a short-stack's mini-raise to £40 and two of us see the flop. It comes 567. He bets £80; I make a ridiculous overbet to £900, telling him to go all-in or fold. He folds.

The player behind him calls. [censored], there's a player behind him. And he's sitting on £11,000. [censored] [censored] [censored]. I hadn't noticed.

The turn brings another 5. What do I do what do I do what do I do???

I check. Big stack bets £900 into the £2000 pot. I have £1860 behind. OMG he has a full house, trips or a set. I think I had better fold!! So I fold.

What did you have? I ask him in chat. "A7" he tells me. If I had check-raised there's a good chance he would have called, and I'd have won a £5720 pot. Even if he'd folded it would have been a £3800 pot.

Having thrown away £900 with perhaps the worst played KK in the history of poker, I lost the rest of my money in the next half hour anyway, leaving me unemployed and homeless (as I had been at the start of the night) and now completely broke and in debt.

I never played hold'em again.

[/ QUOTE ]

so sick bro