View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 04:50 AM

Default Babar angry, goes to 5/10 (2 AK spots)

ok so after dropping 72 bets in an hour at 1/2 and 2/4 to the most ridiculous stuff imaginable, i decided to move up to 5/10 and either busto or robusto my roll on this site. i am definitely playing lag and a bit aggro (i had another 2p2er sweating me and i don't think he'd say i was playing bad/tilty here but definitely a bit more aggro than normal).

here are two spots i got into with AK. what do you guys think? on each tell me good, bad, okay, etc, and whatever other info you want.

my image is lagtag (about 32/25 7 handed for this table session) and everyone else are lp donks ranging from 40/10 to 50/3).

5/10 online playing 7 handed

hand 1

Preflop: Hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP2 calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font> ??

hand 2

5/10 online also 7 handed

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font> ??

thanks guys. how many outs do you estimate i have on each hand?

edited to add the angry face icon.