View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: Withdrawal from site issues

[ QUOTE ]
All right as an update.

My account was actually never locked, even though they emailed me to tell me as a warning i was approaching the 5 k limit.

But i have been withdrawing 600$ / day (upgraded) for the past 8 days and withdrawals have been hitting my bank account after 3/4 business days regularly. I keep track but everything is fine for me actually, pretty good. I just made it a daily routine to transfer 600$ from FTP to ePassporte

i have still sent over all papers necessary to unlock for them ot process in case anything happens but i make sure i transfer from FTP 3-4K at a time and never go over 5K and it should be fine.

Oh dont try to call them they are helpless.

But overall, i am happy - i keep it simple but you got to know the rules... dont let them lock your account!

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been my experience as well. Keep it below 5k, do the $600 EFT and $X ATM withdrawal daily, live happily ever after. I kinda would like to increase my limits, but don't think it'd be worth the risk/annoyance at the moment. And unless you're a high-high-roller you probably don't need to withdraw more than $50,000 a month, which you can do easily with the standard select account.