Thread: CHI/ARZ Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 05:57 PM

Default Re: CHI/ARZ Thread

Since this thread is still alive and I just stumbled across this semi-amusing recap of the game, I'll go ahead and post it here.

Matt Leinart just led the Cardinals to TWO first quarter Touchdown drives!! He is writing his own HOLLYWOOD SCRIPT for WONDERFULNESS, and Hollywood is appropriate, because he IS from the OC, you know.

Matt Leinart is the GREATEST quarterback EVER!! He's like Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, Bart Starr, and Joe Montana, all wrapped up in a pretty bow!! And he's so HANDSOME with his five o'clock SHADOW, and he's from "the OC", you know!!

Dennis Green is a coach's coach. He has TRANSMOGRAPHIED this Arizona Cardinal team from perrenial losers to DOMINATING THE NFL's best BY SHEER WILL ALONE!!

Oh, Chicago did NOT know what they were getting into!! How HORRID they must feel!! They might NEVER recover from a loss like this!! Lovie Smith will have his work set out for him the rest of the season

Brian Urlacher is DOMINATING the Cardinals in ALL FACETS of the game!!

Brian Urlacher is the GREATEST middle linebacker OF ALL TIME!! He's like Dick Butkus and Mike Singletary ALL WRAPPED INTO ONE HORRIFYING MONSTROSITY!! Oh, Oh, OHHHHHHHH URLACHER!!

Devon Hester is DOMINATING this game with his SPEED and AGILITY!!

Devon Hester is the GREATEST punt returner OF ALL TIME!! HE'S like Deon Sanders, ONLY BETTER!! In fact, I know Deon, and Deon knows Devon, and I bet Deon Sanders is TEXT-MESSAGING DEVON HESTER RIGHT NOW, AS I AM SHOUTING THIS MEANINGLESS COLLECTION OF DRIVEL AND OVEREXHUBERANCE!!

Lovie Smith is a coach's coach. He has TRANSMOGRAPHIED this Chicago Bear team from perrenial losers to DOMINATING THE NFL's best BY SHEER WILL ALONE!! These guys are BETTER than the 86 Bears!!

Oh, Arizona did NOT know what they were getting into!! How HORRID they must feel!! They might NEVER recover from a loss like this!! Dennis Green will have his work set out for him the rest of the season.

Oh wait, Matt Leinart is more than just the greatest quarterback of all time, a Hollywood movie in the making, dreamy with his scruffy goodness, and tough as nails, HE MIGHT VERY WELL BE JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF!! Jesus had a beard, as I recall. He also led a group of men, 10, 12, same difference. Jesus overcame 40 days in the desert, without food, haunted by temptations from the DEVIL and Matt Leinart overcame 40 FOOT TALL MAN-EATING GRASS to defeat Notre Dame by CHEATING (albeit piously)!! And Jesus WALKED ON WATER which is the functional equivalent of DRIVING THESE CARDINALS BACK AGAINST THE BEARS FOR A GAME WINNING FIELD GOAL!! Oh, and Jesus was from Nazareth, which is not far from "the OC."

This is the kind of comeback win that will MAKE THE CARDINALS SEASON and possibly turn the ENTIRE TEAM into [censored]-EROTIC ANGELIC BEINGS WITH MAGICAL POWERS FOR ALL TO SEE!!

That guy missing that kick HAS TURNED THE BEARS INTO A TEAM OF DESTINY WHO WILL MARCH FROM AN UNDEFEATED SEASON INTO THE ANNALS OF NAPOLEONIC GLORY BY taking over the WORLD and doing the unthinkable.... WINNING A LAND WAR IN ASIA IN THE WINTER!! LOVIE SMITH=HANNIBAL SMITH!!