View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 11:34 AM

Default Re: Honestly Aba just wanted to share how good this device is

[ QUOTE ]

For the ones of us not so educated about high end phones..

http://www.wireless.att.com/business..._requestid=468

This is by far better than the iphone, and it really isn't even close. Anyone who disagrees, please provide details as you are going to look stupid otherwise to anyone who knows anything about higher-end phones,

[/ QUOTE ]

That screen is way too sucky.

I'm not delusional, my IPhone isn't perfect. But for me, it rocks. I use it for e-mail and the web. The screen is unbelievable, and no, it's not smudgy. There is no other phone in the world as usable for either task, and the Iphone does this while remaining slim and small. I've dropped it a few times on concrete, no scratches, no problems. I can zoom in easily on any web page or e-mail to read it, and zoom out just as easily. The network is a little slow, but I'm usually in a Wifi zone and it screams.

The Ipod is great. I can play poker, handle an incoming call with a touch of my hand, and when the call ends, my music's back playing. I downloaded a movie and a couple tv shows to entertain my daughter on a long flight. Battery life is incrediable.

The camera sucks without a flash. But that guy's review misses some key points. Almost every feature he listed as missing on the IPhone is going to be added via a software upgrade. Video, MMS, voice recognition, voice recording & customizable ring tones. None of these things are high priorities to me. Apple is going to open the platform to third party apps soon.

I'm not a fan of AT&T, but the phone's been decent so far. I text all day with SMS, and no problems. It needs to sync better with outlook so I can keep my todo lists on it. Other than that, I love my Iphone