View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: omfg online poker rigged?!1

[ QUOTE ]

yeah online poker is rigged. I am a recipient of who it is rigged for. The online sites love me. I win and I can't believe it. They just dislike you and others who it is rigged against and they favor me what can I say.

[/ QUOTE ]

of course I am just kidding. Who would they really favor the game for. Me, you, or the next guy it just doesn't make sense. I used to think the online poker was rigged as well when I was a beginner. For the obvious reasons, I thought I was better than I was because I was on a winning streak. Then came the losing streak and some bad beats (all a part of poker) and some of those weren't even bad because I played bad. It is what it is. The big winners of poker aren't winning at a huge rate (%), If you read and study up you will see the winners of the 30/60 limit are only winning 1-3 bb/100 or something close to that. That is without making mistakes so at such a small micro stake you make a mistake or 2 which cost you more than what you did win some loose calls preflop or chasing an ill advised draw or even not betting your hand properly (ie. getting the most out of your bet getting the max you can or pushing too much, this is for NL)