View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:15 AM

Default Re: Who banned Clarkmeister?

[ QUOTE ]
On a related note, I am curious as to your stance regarding the "I banged this chick" threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have an opinion since I'm not familiar enough with them to comment knowledgeably. But I do think that stuff like this should be discussed on this forum where a concensus should be reached.

But there is one piece of advice I can impart here. Many years ago when I worked for the US Census Bureau, it was stressed that a good statistician will error on the conservative side. I have used that bit of advice all my life.

So to apply it to the "chick" thread that you bring up, if after the appropriate discussion it's not clear as to whether this stuff is okay, then the conservative decision would be to eliminate it.

[ QUOTE ]
That's pretty clear (though I'm pretty confident you could dwarf your publishing revenues by monetizing this website community in certain ways, but that's a whole different issue), and that's what I was getting at in my comments to tug

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been told for years and years by many people that I don't have a clue what I'm doing when it comes to running our business. And I'm always willing to listen to ways we could begin to dwarf our publishing revenues. But we haven't heard anything yet that I would consider to be worthwhile and that we could get our attorneys to approve.

Best wishes,
Mason