View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 02:53 AM

Default Re: Who banned Clarkmeister?

Mason,

"First off, the amount of revenue that Two Plus Two makes directly from www.twoplustwo.com is small compared to what we make directly from selling books"

That's pretty clear (though I'm pretty confident you could dwarf your publishing revenues by monetizing this website community in certain ways, but that's a whole different issue), and that's what I was getting at in my comments to tug. That's why I think the strat forums (key part of the forums to drive book sales imo) and foreign forums (key driver for poker site affiliate revs) are far more important than BBV/OOT/etc.

"Sometimes I wonder exactly what it is you are up to or striving for."

It's pretty simple. I like hanging out here and like interacting with a lot of the people here. But I would like hanging out here even more if certain types of posts didn't exist here. So, if I can have 2+2 without that crap, great. On the other hand, I'm VERY hard to offend, so if that stuff is gonna be posted here, that's probably fine with me too, I'll just ignore it. But, if I see you making statements that make it seem like you would also prefer posters on 2+2 to be held to a certain level of conduct, then I will show my support for that stance, as I'm doing here.

On a related note, I am curious as to your stance regarding the "I banged this chick" threads.

BTW, I talked to Clarky today and he definitely does not harbor any anti-blind person sentiment. I do think that he has some issues w/ Indian people, but that's something I'll deal w/ outside of 2+2.