View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 07:56 AM

Default Re: Poker After Dark thread (Week of 9/24 - Rivals Week)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Before being so hard on Phil Laak's antics, you should at least consider that he and much of the table had been drinking quite a bit. Hellmuth brand energy drink plus vodka. Most people become very irritating when drunk. Laak isn't normally that over the top, and he's genuinely funny and quick witted. I'd rather watch him than the stone faced tight lipped pros.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't disagree with you more, Laak always acts like a coke'd up 5 year old. In fact if anything he has calmed down. You haven't seen this idiot run around the table, do push-ups, shadow box, scream and yell over the last 4 years? He is seriously my least favorite player to watch. My girlfriend asked me if something was wrong with him mentally and she was dead serious. If they had told me that Laak would have made it all the way until Friday, I would have skipped this entire week, I was rooting for someone to knock him out every time he was in a hand. Heck if someone would have told that Shana drops her top and then shoots a shoulder fired misile through Helmiths head sometime before then, I still would have skipped this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

We can dream, can't we?