Thread: Playalong
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 02:24 AM

Default Re: Playalong

Like we either have to check-fold or bet-fold right? Putting in more money in the pot by calling just seems so unprofitable to me (ex. Check turn and call the turn if its one bet on turn etc).

Is bet-fold fine here since the pot is so enormous so we don't want to check-fold? More that I think about it I think you bet-fold here. Because of the action on the flop theres still a good chance that neither of them were on the flush draw and I mean if the overcard J got there bad beat but at least we tried.

Because of BB's tendencies to get out of line he could have a hand that we are still beating and since the UTG player open limp 3 bet flop he either has a monster (set/flush) or he could have a hand that we are still beating. I mean if UTG player is crushing us in this pot he really got you good but if he wants to get you by open limping UTG, lets hope all his $ goes to us in the long run.

Since we raised preflop and capped the flop if BB can raise the turn he probably has us beat right? I mean even if BB can be out of line I don't think he can profitably bluff raise a hand worse then ours since UTG can have him crushed too. If it goes like bet, BB call, UTG raises we can also probably fold since it's very rare for people to squeeze raise a giant pot when the scare card comes right?

Or maybe I'm just thinking too much and we should check-fold. I just think if we're gonna check the turn we can't be calling any more bets on the turn though.