View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 09:14 PM

Default The Ultimate Turbo Lynch

I was called in to work 2 hours early today. When I arrived, my boss walked me down to Human Resources. I was then told that I had been terminated. The reason was irreconcirable differences between me and my boss. The differences were that I am a human being, and he is devoid of all life. He is a very hateful man, who has nothing good to say about anyone. He is bigoted and has made several remarks to me in the past about my ethnic background.

The company was very good through this ordeal. They gave me a nice severence package, but I am legally not allowed to discuss any of the details.

I tried to convince them that they lynched the wrong guy, and that my boss is actually the wolf, but at this moment night has fallen and the tribe has spoken. I will have my day next week with the higher ups and will try to plead my case, for what it is worth, but I do not see any hope in any of it.

I will be relying on POG to help get me through the next few days, and I appreciate all the friends I have made here in the short time that you all have been lynching me.

-Jay