View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Project - Compiled stats for Short Handed Games

Back in April of 2005 CallMeIshmael put together a study with the help of many winning players that are members of this forum. The study compiled what he believed were the most important statistics poker tracker gathers and it was very well received. It was done for 2/4 and 3/6 full ring limit holdem and is a terrific tool for finding leaks in your game. Well guys, he has agreed to do another study if enough interest exists for short handed games. He is willing to do one using 2/4 and 3/6 limit holdem for 6 handed games. What we need to do this study is a group of willing, winning players ie. greater than 1.4BB/100 hands and over 20K hands. It would include the same stats as the previous study and would include positional winrate too if you are willing to include it. So if you would like to participate I would like you to post up a yes, I am interested, in this thread, and after we have 20 to 30 people that are willing we will give you the details for the rest of the information needed. For most people it will only take 5 to 10 minutes of their time and excel or notepad applications. Okay guys, post up and state whether you will be in the 2/4 or 3/6 group, or both. Oh, this information will never be released, just results posted in here and methods will be in place so that that the information can be sent to me anonymously, without ever linking to their 2p2 account.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1