Thread: Top full PL025
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Top full PL025

Hi Gordo - The nature of this forum is such that there is a wide range of readers with a wide range of questions, some advanced, some intermediate, and some beginner level.

Some of the questions and responses will be at your level of understanding. However, they won't all be right at your level. Some of them will be at a lower level, and perhaps some will be at a higher level. Maybe it will be possible to make some sort of subdivision or label opening posts in some way when we switch to the new software. The switch is less than two weeks away now. I don't know exactly what will be possible when we get the new software. (I posted a sticky with a URL at the top of this forum where you can get more information). I'm waiting to see what happens and then hopefully we'll all more or less adapt.

The opening poster, making only his second 2+2 post, took the trouble to convert from Spanish to English, I presume he wanted help. It's not unreasonable for anyone to come here seeking help.

You can either answer his question or not. I don't really care either way, (except I'm vaguely interested in knowing if your answer is the same as mine). If you think it's beneath you to answer someone's question then don't answer it. Just skip it and wait for a post you feel is more appropriate.

But please don't rebuke posters or potential posters with comments like[ QUOTE ]
stop with all of these 'should I fold the obvious nuts' posts... please

[/ QUOTE ]
Buzz