View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Sunday Turbo WWII Thread

all,

we have extra villagers now. i will probably be killed off tonight, but lets do this the right way. here are some general observations:

1. in the first couple rounds, people bandwagon too often. please stop making posts like "vote john doe to move the game along". whats the point? moving the game along only helps the wolves by not giving us any info. i know you think its random, but there is information to be had in these rounds, especially when you look back at them from the later rounds.

2. once it gets to the third/fourth round, you don't have to just vote for that one suspicious guy. that one suspicious guy who made an offhand comment in the first round and now you are randomly convinced is a wolf. we've all been guilty of this, but seriously look back and notice how frequently off this is. try to vote someone off who gives max info, these rounds really can determine the game.

3. end game. seriously, this is where a couple games are being blown. if it ever gets to where there are 3 wolves and 4 villagers or anything similiar (x wolves, x+1 villagers), keep in mind: if a villager votes for a villager, the game is over. now what does this mean? it means if i vote for john doe, either me or john doe is a wolf. keep this [censored] in mind. try to make sense of this. there is a lot of info to be gleamed whenever a stalemate is had, and going perfect runner runner runner to beat the wolves is still possible.