View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 04:17 PM

Default Re: I Lost Track of This Post....But Here I Go

[ QUOTE ]
fyp. Seriously, HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE? Regardless of who the US is killing and who the Iraqis are killing, we created the situation that allowed the killing to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]
My numbers are probably better than that 1.2 million figure you provided. Being an ex-military officer, I have friends that are still in the military. We keep in touch and talk politics and the situation in Iraq.... They have access to information that you can't get from a newspaper. Does that answer your question? Their estimates may not be 100 accurate but the are better than what you get from the New York Times....

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, I mean we're bombing the oil buildings, not the people in there, it's not *our* fault is civilians die.

[/ QUOTE ]
Doing so will save the lives of US troops. If they don't want to get bombed perhaps they shouldn't kill US troops in Iraq.... Like I said, payback is a bitch.

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't say they did. We *are* interfering in Iraq. The fact that we're invading a nation and causing over a million people to die and two million refuges doesn't give us the right to do whatever we want in Iraq.
Iranians use their biases to say *we* are the one's interfering in Iraq. You and the deluded 18% who still support this farce use your biases to say *they* are.

[/ QUOTE ]
<Sigh> You were going to explain how the Iranians are justified in killing US troops in Iraq.... Yes?

[ QUOTE ]
We are American, there's no way we can be wrong, if you say otherwise you hate yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
<Using Jeff Foxworthy voice>
*If you take the side of a fascist, murdering regime like Iran over then USA, then you might be a self-hating American.
*If you cheer when US contractors are killed and you call the insurgents who chop off people's heads 'freedom fighters', then you might be a self-hating American.
*If you you said the USA deserved 911 and think Nielsio is enlightened, then you might be a self-hating American. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
We can either appeal to the moderates who currently don't want to blow us by, ummm, not being economic and military imperialists.

[/ QUOTE ]
Economic Imperialist = Capitalism and free trade...Yes?
I *WISH* the USA had an imperialist foreign policy.
If this was the case we would have ALL THE OIL in Saudia Arabia. Gas would be 75 cent/gallon. Then AQ would not have the finances to spread their terrorism and their Wahabism beliefs.... If I had my way, US troops would be in possession of the Saudi oil fields right now. Those Saudis are two-faced bastards who support AQ and the killing of Americans. [censored] them...