View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Re: Standard Squeeze spot vs THE ILLEST

lol at folding preflop.
and i think calling turn is pure spew. also it doesn't really matter if your opponent is like 'whoa u are folding 2 tens here!!!' because guess what, if he bluffs when he has AK u will stack him all the other times u have QQ KK AA.

For people saying autofold, which i think is right, especially considering player and board texture, what do u do with QQ? I mean i snap call and i'm like lol ship nizsl00ts holla but that doesn't really make sense because the hand is basically the same (EG i would be quite surprised if EM2 showed up with TT and if he played his JJ like this more often than a small % of the time i would be surprised), so i mean really you are calling QQ because you have to call a certain % of the time game theoretically and u might as well call your best hands. so at the end of the day if u have a slightly good read that he might be bluffing this time u should call TT and if you have a slight read that you think he wouldn't play JJ like this and never would bluff u should fold QQ or whatever.