View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Bankroll beginnings

Deposited $50 at Pacific Poker about 4 years ago and got a $25 bonus. Played the penny limit games and a couple months later had about $300. Moved entire roll over to Party where I started playing $10 sngs. Ran hot and moved up in stakes eventually to the $100 sngs in about five months.

Continued playing strictly sngs for the next couple years off and on. Eventually got bored of them and just stopped playing/cashed out my entire roll.

A little over a year ago Party gave my a free $40 so I started playing again. Played $5+1 sngs and turned it into $1000+ pretty quickly. Internet gaming bill passes, moved roll over to stars. Moved up in sng stakes to the 27s over time. Got bored of sngs again but instead of cashing out roll I started playing cash. Played 100 NL from about January of this year for a couple months. Stopped playing again for about four or five months. Started up again in July at 100 NL. Moved up to 200 NL a couple months later.

Still playing 200 now, maybe moving up at some point soon. Online roll is about 20k but I'm a br nit and I still suck at poker.

edit: oh and completely OT but where in Ohio do you live thac? I'm from Worthington and currently go to OSU.