View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 11:39 PM

Default Re: WSOP on ESPN thread (8/7) ($3,000 NL)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ya she apparently telegraphed it pretty bad, i dont think they edited it, but im only going from what ive heard.. i think stacks were like 160, 500, 505.. i remember i have 424k if i fold, 680k if i beat beth and lose to phil, 1.24 million or somewhere around there if i scoop..

dunno why i didnt pay attention to her, my initial thought when she went all in was "yes!" when phil shoved it was "he has aces" i usually stick with my initial read and didnt bother to double check it v her.. sometimes kings come out too

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop talking as if you even know how to calculate pot odds, let alone do simple addition. I played you on the party poker cruise and you didnt lay down t7 os to my four bet all in for 2k extra in a 10-20 game. You most probably would have called all in with your kings at the river if both helmuth and the chick had shown u their aces.

And LOL at you having to make the call with 74 os. Anyway people like me should be grateful for people like you because otherwise we wouldnt be so far to the right of Hernstein and Murray's bell curve.

So i am not going to flame you anymore.... donk

[/ QUOTE ]

pwned