View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter... irony bomb explodes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with dids. I dont see how there is any confusion. the guy is equating the word [censored], which is a slang term for black people, with murder, having a bunch of kids that he isnt raising, drugs, etc.

Ill now inevitably get a bunch of people to now say that [censored] arent the same as black people, a [censored] is just a type of black person. well, this is [censored], it is justification for being racist (to what degree? I dunno).

[/ QUOTE ]

To be somewhat fair, a good portion of people are suggesting that Dog only uses "N*gger" to refer to a small subset of black folk, and yet it seems clear from the above post that Dog belongs to the same subset of white folk.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, exactly how i interpreted it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, whatever, simple fact is, most white folks who use the word [censored] and than justify it by saying that "not all blacks are [censored]" are farily big racists, in fact Ive never met anyone that uses that logic that isnt about 2 steps from burning lawn crosses.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever man. i am not defending this guy nor am i really defending anyone who uses that word. on one hand i don't really think using the word is a big deal, though i would never use it. i do have friends that use the word, and i know 100% that they are not racist. i wouldn't really defend their use of it, because i understand that it offends some people no matter how unreasonable that offense seems to me.