View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 01:39 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
One thing I don't think has been mentioned, but is worth considering, is that there must be some rule in place that prevents a player from stealing another player's idol.

It was clear that Jamie was rooting through James' bag, and if so, she would have cleary seen the writing on the two REAL idols. If the rules allowed, she could have taken one or two of the idols.(NOTE: Which, by the way, is what I thought they inferred she actually did - did anoyone else get the impresion that she stole one real idol and replaced one with the phony piece of board with no writing on it?)

Anyway, does anyone else agree that there must be some rule about not stealing idols (or other personal possesions) from other people? I can see if you buried it and it got found - too bad. But if it's your bag nobody should be able to take it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I doubt stealing is allowed as far as the idol goes. I remember Rupert stole some shoes and stuff from other contestants on the Pirate season (episode 1) where they had to go into town and barter with the possessions they had... but the idol is something different. It can be transferred but not stolen.