View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Re: one of the weirdest hands i\'ve played in a while

Grunch.

Board is very dry. There is only one good straight draw. While it's tough to do, I think you can still lead for $4 or so. UTG probably has PP < JJ which is an easy fold for him when you fire into 3 players. His other holdings are likely AK, AQ, AJs, KQs all of which missed except for AJ. If he's holding anything else, he missed.

Your super loose player has such a wide range that he probably missed anything he's going to stick around with. You are in a re-raised pot so he'll probably give you credit for a bigger hand. He's also the type of player that doesn't like calling big bets on these types of boards. He'll call with draws, but without any draws and only an underpair with A kicker and such, I think he folds a lot in the RR pot unless he holds a naked J, set, or J8. Your other foe probably is in a similar boat, and folds a lot on this board without the same holdings.

If you get a call, you can pretty much figure out exactly what your opponent has and play accordingly when you spike your ten on the turn. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]