View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 10:40 PM

Default Re: Anybody here got a vasectomy?

I’ve had two. The first one lasted nine years before my wife got pregnant again. Get a good doctor, my first one sucked. The day after the procedure my dick turned black and green from the internal bleeding and I was blue almost all the way to my knees. If the vasectomy leaks by you will get what is called sperm granulomas, which are far more common than most doctors will tell you about as they make a lot of money off of this “simple” procedure. They are basically lumps in your nuts that can ache like you have been kicked day in and day out. Fixing them is not easy. More sex can make them either hurt like hell or relieve the pressure. Lucky for me, it relieved it and I married a good woman.

The second vasectomy went without a hitch, didn’t hurt and due to the fact that my new doc cut it before the old one relieved the pain from the granulomas.

Though there is nothing like riding bareback, if I were you I would think long and hard about doing this at your age. I never wanted kids until I was thirty. There is NOTHING like coming home at night and hearing your son yell to everyone in glee that Daddy’s home. Nothing. Worth every time some stupid bitch played the “I’m late” card with me in my early life.

I read this post after a few drinks so sorry if it’s choppy. I will leave you with this thought though. Before you get it done Google something like vasectomy complications and read about it. Like most medical issues it is NOT a sure thing, no problem procedure. You will most likely not get told too much about the negatives from any doctor, let alone a urologist trying to make his Mercedes payment and pay for his third wife’s face lift.

Research