View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:06 AM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

i was a sophomore in high school, parents were away so a few of my friends were over drinking and called a group of girls to come over. parents bed, way too drunk and could barely keep it up let alone finish. she had been a friend for a while (whenever i hung out with her before it was with her friend who i was hooking up with) i didn't have any feelings for her but she was pretty hot, def. a nice body. anyways, she was all weird about taking off her shirt, her being on top, and not giving me head to get me going, and it just sucked. like i said i was too drunk, so i woke up hungover in the morning and had sex with her then a little bit better than the night before. was still bad and didn't finish though. was definitely not a good or memorable first time. it was much better a year (and a bunch of other bangs) later with the first girl that i had a meaningful relationship with (was her first time)

oh and she forgot to mention she wasn't completely done with her period and got a little blood the sheets.