View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
again, I'm not particularly mad at you for playing devil's advocate, but enough is enough. it's cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

fine, im done. i promise. last post in this thread for me.

but fwiw, i wasnt playing devils advocate. i just flat out disagree with the conclusions you and many others have drawn.

and if this claim was leveled with EXACTLY the same data (screenshots, HH's and everything) but the $ amounts were downscaled proportionally to $1NL, there wouldn't be a single person who would think it was cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

The POTRIPPER hand should be enough to convince you. If you have a doubt about that hand (after all, in a vaccum, it could be missclick) you look at a few more and it is completely clear. Nobody who understands poker well would disagree. And by fact, the only people who I have seen disagreeing with the fact this is cheating are people who suck at poker.

And at microstakes people would still draw the same conclusion, even though at those stakes there is much less incentive to cheat and much more people are willing to fool around with their money. They may show some ridiculous streaks, but never with the skyhigh river AF, they will make losing calls much more often (on any street fwiw).