Old 10-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Gilardino Gilardino is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: Help with FTP - FTPDoug please help

Here is the chain of e-mails, in case someone thinks I'm being a pschopath

Subject: RE: Full Tilt Poker Support - Disconnection (KMM4127733I19928L0KM)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:12 EST
From: Zakir4477
To: support@fulltiltpoker.com
« Previous | Next »

Hi,

I never heard back from FTP about this e-mail. Please let me know the status of the money about to be credited to my account. What is causing the delay and when can I expect the money to hit my account? I ask because your e-mail said 24 hours and it's been about five days. Thank you for your quick attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Zak