View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:02 PM

Default Re: NL500 4-bet QQ, possible fish, just gotta fold?

Just came back from Portugal, so I could end this story:

As I said I actually was in fact steaming, but I didn't have a crazy image in the table - maybe looked frustrated and semi-tilting because lost like 3/4-buy in and being bullied.

After that flop bet i sort of lost it and just thought *** it i'm gonna go all-in against this douchebag, i have some outs. He showed KJo (LOL) and I was actually in a really bad spot. But the flop shove was bad, just couldn't fold in that state of mind - thanks for pointing it out for all that i have no excuse.

Now for the 4-bet part. People are so RO.. LOL, it doesn't matter if he thinks i'm committed on the flop when i have 70% equity and he's calling. He folds his KJos and whatnot to a 4-bet all-in but calls this big 4-bet. There's no sense in people's comments about making the 4-bet smaller except ArturiusX - with making the point that if you're tilting it isn't optimal, but i didn't have that crazy of an image and there was no way he would have called an all-in bet with KJo.
[ QUOTE ]
cuz u commit yourself into going all in on the flop anyway how can u fold QQ after such a huge raise...

[/ QUOTE ]
Wtf, this isn't very smart imo. If he is prepared to call my 200$ 4-bet with 30% equity that is optimal and there's nothing wrong with it. It has nothing to do with the flop action and doesn't in anyway justify his call with the 3-outer (basically). I should have folded the flop obv, but i'm really having a hard time digesting these 4-bet smaller comments here and I find the comments not very useful.