View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 08:12 PM

Default Re: This OP demonstrates many intellectual inadequacies.

[ QUOTE ]
ok, just watched the QA with goodlatte. THIS is what I was afraid of. She argues in in a way that makes it difficult to agree with her. At one point, she derisively chuckles when Goodlatte (amusingly, to be sure) says that he is not aware that fantasy sports involve betting. Her initial statement was well delivered, but her debating skills need work. Do you think Goodlatte left that meeting thinking about what Duke said? I doubt it. I'll bet he left it more entrenched in his own ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought she handled herself very well in the Q&A esp vs Goodlatte...Nobody on the face of this earth either living , dead or yet to be born will sway Goodlatte's opinion..In fact I thought she made Goodlatte look like a fool..He continuously interrupted her getting louder and louder yet she pretty much kept her cool(I certainly would not have)..Also Goodlatte's question about State's right's should've not been directed at her(here I do wish she would've have deferred)..I could see Goodlatte's blood boil with every word the panel spoke esp when talking to Annie "the anti pastor's son"..

You may like this thread..Discussion goes on live with the hearing..

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1