View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: *Official* WCOOP Event #5 530 NL Holdem

Hi there,

Thanks a lot to everyone for the support, I got during the tournament - allthough I was quite outnumbered by Taktloss supporters ;-)

There's no doubt that I ran really hot at the Final table. No tournament has ever been won without luck at the right moments. Taktloss played a great heads-up and probably got the better of me in some spots. However, I don't think there was many of the hands, I could have played much differently. Both AJ vs. KK and A3 vs. JJ are spots, where we both would have played it exactly the same, given reverse stacks and hands. He has the best prefop - I suck out on the flop. But no doubt I make mistakes here and there.. After 21 hours of play and being awake 35 hours ish, I certainly lost some of the details.

I also got very lucky earlier on the FT, where I suck out on Fred's AJ w/ my 99 on Jxx flop. I think the line I took was fairly good, but a lot of arguments can be said to choosing different lines.

Anyways, again - thx a lot for the support - both to me, Taktloss and the rest of the final table. This is really a part of tournament poker that makes me wan't to play more of those. (Besides that I'm a gigantic luckbox).

Kind regards,

Asger