View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 05:22 AM

Default Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

since oct. 1st
ive played 45k hands of 2/4nl 6max for 8k$ profit...2.2ptbb...a variance filled stretch but i wont complain......whats got me kinda depressed though??...I'm overall only up 2k$ in that time span due to the following
-3k in online donkaments
-1.5k in 1/2nl HU drunk
-1k in 3/6 nl 6max shot with a stop loss
-500 playing plo

I don't regret the 3/6 shot with a stop loss, bc i wanna move up eventually...and i dont know how i feel about the donkaments....i won a sunday major bout a year ago ftp, and have done well in the supers etc.....but recently ive gotten engrossed with cash and have done well and i like the fact that i can have + months everymonth with cash.....I guess just looking at these #'s today got me questioning if i can make this work long term....
bottom line...eliminate donkaments and i know 100k a year is possible playing the msnl as most of all you know, but the donkaments are so fun and are the thing that i really love in poker...where i got my start etc. etc. OK, JUST SEEING IF ANYBODY HERE CAN RELATE.

*overall since my start in cash in the beg. of sept though ive beaten nl 2/4 6max for 4.1ptbb/100 over 59k hands.

thougts appreciated.

*and yes i got destroyed the past two days hence the reflection posts, and was like right on the money bubble of ftop 1.

THANKS