View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:48 AM

Default 5/10 borgata, 3-way turn decision

Two players limp early, and I raise to 75 from middle position with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. The button and both limpers call.

Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (315)
Both limpers check, I bet 250, the button and one limper call.

Turn: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (1065)
Limper pauses about 10 seconds and checks. Limper has 1.5k behind, I have 2k, and button has us covered. My action?

The limper was still on his first orbit. He busted a short-stack all-in preflop AK vs. QQ, and he limped a few hands and folded the flop. When he checked the turn I felt he liked his hand a lot, maybe a draw, maybe a made hand. I felt there was about a 25% chance he would check-raise.

The button was absolutely horrible. He played about 90/10 preflop and consistently called flop and turn bets with middle pair no draw or worse. Based on his cold-call preflop and flop call, I give him a range of any pair, any draw (including gutshots), and also all two pairs and sets.