View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Grimstarr\'s account hacked

It's not at all that I don't trust you. My concern is that my name, ssn, mother's maiden name, etc... that's enough info to completely steal someone's identity. I consider you one of the most trust worthy people I don't actually know (along with several other Mods here at 2+2). But I don't know you and I certainly don't know any of the people that this very sensitive info is being shared with.

I'm just trying to be sensible. Please do not take it personally. I applaud your efforts and kindness in taking the time to set this up. I'd love to participate. I feel that we Mods have a good time "working" with each other, and I think these tournaments will be a lot of fun. It's just that I like my identity and would like to keep it. I'd be more comfortable if you were willing to share some of the correspondence with me/us. I don't see where that would be asking too much considering the above. My e-mail is deacsoft@gmail.com. If you're able to provide the requested information I'd be more than happy to participate and "vouch" for the validity of this. Which, in turn, may help to alleviate the concerns any others may have. Thus, getting more participation and help to meet the expectations of the sites participating.