View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 10:10 PM

Default 2+2er Treffen/Meeting in Berlin

I got the impression that quite a few people are interested in this and i guess its easier to manage this through an own thread.

for those who dont know what i am talking about:

[ QUOTE ]
what about a 2p2ers from Berlin meeting? id also love to meet some more poker players.

i think ill set up a smallish home game at my place next week if theres any interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. my thoughts where that we could either meet at a nice bar or restaurant and eat, drink and talk and so on... or that we meet at my place and drink, talk and play.

i am cool with each of these option, but if the majority would rather have a home game at my place, id have to select people for this because i dont have space for 20 people and playing 20handed is also not the most fun.

so please post here what u would rather do, and in case u wanna go for the home game plz post the limits ur regulary play and how old u are. (nothing personal but i am already 26 and i dont wanna spend the night playing with 13 year-old-2c/4c ps.de-short-stack-strategy-grinders)

i am really looking forward to this but we will also need to find a date. i personally prefer monday-wednesday but thursday and sunday would be ok too. friday and saturday i wanna grind or party.

so plz post which day ud prefer and ill set something up.

Tim

ps: last thing: id prefer to play some mixed games instead of only NL. i prefer to play dealers choice with plo and maybe some other games mixed in. plz post ur thought on that and the limits u wanna play.